Get the Right Grip - For Your Most Demanding Label Applications
Try the New Hot Melt Adhesives from Green Bay Packaging
We have expanded our adhesive portfolio to include three new hot melt options for tough-to-label products.
Whether the substrate is textured, exposed to moisture, covered with dust, oil, or other contaminants, a low energy surface, or just about any difficult application, we have adhesives that can handle these environments.
General Purpose Adhesive
This versatile hot melt adhesive has a quick tack. It stands up to moisture, and adheres securely to low-energy and textured surfaces.
- 3 Mil White Polypropylene / 791HM / 40 #SC514900
- 60# Matte Litho / 791HM / 40 #SC515000
- 2 Mil White Polyester / 791HM / 40 #SC515100
A stronger hot melt adhesive, which is designed for agricultural and other outdoor uses. It will also adhere to rougher textured surfaces.
- 3 Mil White Polypropylene / 298HM / 40 #SC503900
- 60# Matte Litho / 298HM / 40 #SC512200
- 3 Mil White Polypropylene / 298HM / 78 #SC503500
An adhesive tough enough for sidewall tire use. Try it on your most challenging jobs. It has a dry edge for easier converting.
- 3 Mil White Polypropylene / 254HM / 40 #SC509600
- 2 Mil White Polyester / 254HM / 40 #SC514600
- 60# Matte Litho / 254HM / 40 #SC514700
To request samples of these specialty adhesives for your tough-to-label surfaces, click here.