With Green Bay Packaging’s New Coupon Bases Any Label Converter Can Make Peel-Off Coupons and Membership Cards.
Add promotional products to your offerings with patterned coupon base labels.
These coupon bases allow you to make peel-off promotions on your presses without the need to use valuable print stations for glues and varnishes.
These structures have patterned adhesives, which give adhesive-free lift edges that make it easy for consumers to peel the coupons.
The dry-release adhesive in these bases yields a consistent release that eliminates pre-dispensing during automatic application, while providing smooth peeling during removal.
These structures are pattern-coated to create the popular credit card sized coupons – 3.375″ x 2.125″.
- 2-Up Wide Coupon Pattern/40# #SC510800 Width – 7.5″
- 2-Up Wide Coupon Pattern/PET #SC510300 Width – 7.5″
- 3-Up Narrow Coupon Pattern/40# #SC510900 Width – 7.375″
- 3-Up Narrow Coupon Pattern/PET #SC501300 Width – 7.375″
- 4-Up Wide Coupon Pattern/40# #SC502600 Width – 14.75″
- 4-Up Wide Coupon Pattern/PET #SC510200 Width – 14.75″
- 4-Up Narrow Coupon Pattern/40# #SC511000 Width – 9.8125″
- 4-Up Narrow Coupon Pattern/PET #SC510400 Width – 9.8125″
- 6-Up Narrow Coupon Pattern/PET #SC510100 Width – 14.75″
Use these coupon bases to help your customers promote their products –
- Coupons on direct mail pieces
- Instant redeemable coupons on retail products
- Membership cards for non-profits, loyalty programs, insurance companies, and other organizations and events
To request samples of our coupon bases, click here.