A variety of face stocks are available to create a unique look
for any type of wine and beer.
- 0WEL4 Estate Label® * #4 White Laid Paper
- 0WEL8 Estate Label® * #8 White Smooth Paper
- 0WEL9 Estate Label® * #9 Cream Laid Paper
- 0WCSW Classic Crest®* Solar White Smooth Paper
- 70BWF 70# bright white felt. Uncoated bright white, wet strength paper.
- PLRWS 77# smooth white paper with a back side barrier coating that keeps the facer opaque, even in an ice bucket or cooler.
- KONAL 50#, 100% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste Paper Blend (Light Roast) with Wet Strength.
- BKVLM 60# black vellum. Uncoated, black, smooth, wet strength paper. Labels will maintain their integrity when wet.
These wine and beer label grades are offered with both high-tack and repositionable adhesive options.
- High-Tack 747 – An aggressive adhesive that grabs quickly and maintains a permanent bond.
- Non-Tackified 720 – A permanent adhesive with excellent cold-temperature properties.
- Washaway 600 – A permanent adhesive that removes from glass bottles in a warm water bath.
We offer different release liners to suit individual converting and application needs.
- 44PM 3.1 Mil Natural Kraft Liner Coated with Polypropylene
- 12NB 1.2 Mil Clear Polyester Liner
- 39NK 2.4 Mil Natural Kraft Liner
- 40SC 2.4 Mil White Densified Kraft Liner
Many of these beverage label materials are available on our trimless TIP program. Click here to request product samples.
* Estate Label and Classic Crest are registered trademarks of Neenah Paper.